All the info that you may need to know.
What parts of the scooters are called properly.
All about Mod Scooters
Mod Scooters Warrenty Information:
Mod Scooters offers a 90 day warranty on all main components, however the headset, grip tape, brake, wheels, bearings and the bar grips are classed as a wearable parts and are therefore not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly of the scooter or accessories
- Inappropriate modifications
- Normal wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Deliberate damage
- Damage due to poor maintenance
- Damage incurred from tricks which require impact from such obstacles as rails, boxes and curbs etc.
- Certain advance trick use. Eg Bri Flips, Tailwhips etc.
- Excessive forced applied to the scooter, as extreme riding will shorten the life span dramatically of the scooter and it's components.
- Renting or hiring of the scooter
Using your scooter in the wet will automatically invalidate your scooters warranty, as will fitting non Mod Scooter parts.
Mod Scooters does not offer an extended warranty. If you purchase such warranty, it must be honoured by the store in which it was purchased.
Please keep your original receipt with this manual in a safe place for future reference